what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

10.3.09

after my long silence....

ello...

after a very LONG silence, i'm back.. i'm not sure for how long.. but at least i'm here for at least 1 month... :P ...

i switched to blogspot after dont-know-wht happened to my previous blog @ http://intansue.lifelogger.com .. i realized my blog has been shutdown weeks after it's dead.. hehe.. i was VERY BUZY doing something, until i didnt have time to visit my own blog.. ngeh ngeh ngeh...

actually i am not updating this as frequent as b4 coz i am very lazy to make my blog pretty like my other one.. **sigh**.. i spent plenty of times and efforts to touch up my blog.. wht a tragic ending!!! uwwaaa...

okie... i'll try my best to adjust myself to my new blog.. to hubby, could u pls help me to decorate my new 'house'??? **blink blink blink**

till my next post.. bubbbyyeee...

Adios,
Intan...
10-Mar-2009
Loc: KL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home