what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

14.11.09

Albumss.. Picciess...

Hi peeps...

I've promised a friend that I would put links to all my facebook albums on my blog.. So, here is the post... Starting from now on, I'm going to compile all my facebook albums in this post...

As of now, this post is still consider the initial draft.. you will see that from time to time, I'm going to change the layout or the way I sort or categorized all my albums or add more links to my previous albums for your easy viewing.. :)

Okie.. that's all for now... will update more links tomorrow (perhaps.. :D)



Cheers,
Intan...
Loc: Tunis
14-Oct-2009




Work Places (everywhere)

Tunis -200909- Sidi Bousaid
Tunis -200909- Miscellaneous
Tunis -200909- Accommodation
Tunis -200909- Medina during Ramadan
Tunis -200909- Iftar at Dar El Jeld
Tunis -200909- First potluck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home