what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

15.1.12

Greetings from Melbourne

Hellooooo..

I'm back online from my nest.. such a spacious studio, thanks to Australian Open.. all standard rooms are taken!!

My trip started FANTASTICALLY!! why? was supposed to fly on business class (which is already superb).. but my seat was upgraded to 1st CLASS!!! walawehhh.. this is something which might happen once in my life!! everything, from greetings, services, seat, meal, snacks, my own private 'suite' are all 1st class.. they do reflect their PRICE!!!

i was abit dub dab dub dab, anxious abt getting thru immi & custom.. Alhamdulillah, i passed all checkpoints without any fuss.. i just kept on smiling, hoping tht being nice wud lemme off their checkings!! yippiee.. it worked..

my arrival time was ard 1.55 am.. by the time i came out from the arrival hall, it was ard 2.25 am.. luckily i've made earlier arrangement for chauffer pickup.. or else i wudnt know where to head to.. the airport is very quiet..

my driver came ard 5 mins later, then off we gooo.. it took ard 20 mins to reach the city..

Vibe Savoy Hotel.. yeah, i'm staying here at this mom.. for the next weeks i guess.. :-)

ok, till next time.. tata!!

Cheers,
Intan
15-Jan-2012
Melbourne, Aussie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home