what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

1.6.09

Something I have never dreamt of....

helloooo...

it's me again.... sorry for letting you guyz waiting for long time... anyway, quick update.. i'm back in dubai.. for few weeks.. have been here for 2 weeks n' 3 days now.. will be flying back to KL in 8 days time.. yahooo...

wht did i do here? 1 of the things:

** entrance to BURJ AL ARAB

** from left: sha, me & shatish
(in front of Junsui's

** from left: shatish, me, sha & emerly

** emerly & me

** me with jumeirah beach hotel..

** dubai view... towards dubai marina, dmc, etc..

** the palm from far

** 360 from top view...

** the world (blur due to sandstorm...)


Cheers,
Intan...
Loc: Dubai
01-Jun-2009



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home