what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

22.6.09

Wht did i do....

ello....

today is monday.. n' i'm having MONDAY BLUUESSS.. yeesszzaa.. i dont feel like working today.. but of coz i've to be in the office.. i'm supporting a project off-site.. i think, actually i can do it from home.. but, i dont think i would be productive if i work from home.. :D

okie.. my next trip has been confirmed.. some of my friends said my malaysia's visa has expired.. yeah riteee... i'm malaysian ok.... this time i will be away for 3 weeks.. luckily i manage to request for my end-of-assignment date right b4 the big match.. no no no.. i will not compromise any delay on my return date.... :P .. i wanna be here on 18th July.. so that i can watch MAN U live in front of my eyes... :)

on saturday, me & hubby went to watch terminator.. i do not really following this sequel.. but hubby is a fan... forgot to ask him how many stars would he give to the movie.. will check with him later.. :D

on father's day, we went to sogo.. planned to get new suitcase for me.. ended up i got myself new burqini.. yeaayy.. at last i found it.. :).. n' also new swimsuits for both irfan & syasya.. at first, i thot of buying only for irfan.. coz adik's one is still in a good condition.. until adik softly said, "but mama, my swimsuit is torn at the sleeves....".. i totally forgotten tht hers one also need to be replaced.. gghheee.. ok ok.. so, three of us got new swimsuitssss.. yeaayy!! thx to papa who paid for those.. hehe.. papa treat us on FATHER'S DAY! how nice.. :D

from sogo we went to jakel.. bought material for hubby & irfan's baju melayu... the place was too crowded.. a lot of people.. didnt feel comfortable to choose n' survey.. i found one which i THINK is nice.. n' bought it.. got 1 pair for my FIL too... n' we chiow..

we dropped by @ another place b4 headed for lunch.. yup.. ariani.. i hv been hearing A LOT abt this ariani from my mum & sis.. i am just wondering why people like to go there n' buy EXPENSIVE tudung... hmmm.. just to make myself normal, i bought few pieces too... :P .. now, i'm thinking of getting more.. hehehe...

we had our lunch @ tupai tupai... wanted to go to Jln Bellamy's ikan bakar.. tp tutup laa.. so, the nearest place was tupai2... ok la.. unplanned father's day lunch @ tupai2.. as usual.. papa paid for it tooooo...

tht's how we spent our weekend... btw, forgot to mention.. dearest hubby got slam dunk series for his father's day present... ;)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ABAH, HUBBY & MY F-I-L!!


Cheers,
Intan...
Loc: KL
22-Jun-2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home