what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

17.11.09

Happy birthday my dear.....

Salam...

This entry is specially dedicated to my better half, my best friend, my soulmate.. My feeling cant be described into words, for not being able to be there with him.. on this special day...
But deep inside our hearts, we are always closed.. In our mind, keep thinking of each other..

He is the man of my life... he is the papa of our little angels.. he is our light.. he accepts me with all my good and flaws.. n' i am accepting all about him.. he always says we have to improvise ourselves with things around us... that's how we build our lives together...

And today, I am praying for his health.. his success.. may Allah continue blessing us with mercy, happiness and joy...




Abang, Happy 34th Birthday!!!

Love,
Ayang...
17-Nov-2009
Loc: Tunisia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home