what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

5.6.09

At last I'm connected. from M&R...

ellooooo..

it's 8.13 pm now... i'm @ my apartment.. at last.. after waiting for 6 months, M&R building in Dubai is now connected to www..

it's really a huge relief for me & my friends... actually for me it's still acceptable.. i've been here for less than 3 weeks.. n' have another 5 more days b4 i go home.. but for to the others who have been here since early January, being away from family & friends.. no internet connection, it's MADNESS...

now, M&R is a GOOD place to stay.. ;-)... chioowww..

Cheers,
Intan...
Loc: Dubai
04-Jun-2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home