what i wanna talk about....

life is like a box of chocolate.. u never know wht u r gonna get!! so, live to the fullest!! appreciate everybody & everything around you.. :)

24.6.09

Coach anyone???


ellooooo...

good morning peeppss!! i'm in a very GOOD mood today.. ;)... yday was a blast.. i received the thing tht i ordered from my friend last weekkkkk.. yiippiiieeeee... at last i got wht i've been aiming for sooo looonggggg....

so, if anyone of u r keen in getting yrself brand NEW n' not-so-expensive AUTHENTIC COACH... pls let me know.. do leave me msg here or email me or ym me for more details.... :) ..

ok.. for yr view, one more time....



hrmm.... ok.. got to go.. hubby is not well today.. hv to bring him to clinic.. luckily my working hour for this week is based on Dubai's time.. at least my 1/2 half could be spent with my preciouuuusss.. ;)


Cheers,
Intan...
Loc: KL
24-Jun-2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home